Resources for additional information
Please check here often. We add information as it becomes available.
Participate in interactive telephone and web education programs or access virtual lectures, audio replays, transcripts and program slides from past programs. These programs are approximately 90 minutes long and can be accessed via your computer or smart phone. Topics include:
• The Changing Landscapes of Myeloma Treatment
• Improving Bone Health in Multiple Myeloma
• Multiple Myeloma: Know Your Treatment Options
For a full list of webcasts, visit Myeloma Webcasts.
The Bloodline with LLS includes podcasts about various topics covering blood cancers, including myeloma. Listen in as experts and patients guide listeners in understanding diagnosis, treatment, and resources available to blood cancer patients. Topics include:
• Diagnosed with Myeloma: What should I eat?
• Removing Mystery from Myeloma: Management of the Elderly Myeloma Patient
• Removing Mystery from Myeloma: The Truth about Transplant
To view the list of available podcasts or to subscribe, visit The Bloodline.
- This link takes you to MYeloma Channel, a website designed to help you navigate your Myeloma journey, hear patients’ stories, and find resources.
- Here is a list with a host of websites that may help with specific issues.
- Important information for relapsed multiple myeloma patients.
Click on the images below for additional information.
Wine & Dine in the D 2020 take place at the Westin Book Cadillac on Thursday, October 29. The Educational Roundtable begins at 5:30 p.m. with a discussion entitled “New Breakthroughs in Myeloma Treatment,” led by esteemed multiple myeloma specialists.
We hope you will join us for Wine & Dine in the D 2020!
Please see ticket and sponsorship information here. Myeloma patients may receive complimentary tickets.
Cure Multiple Myeloma is a 501(c)(3) corporation which was established to educate myeloma patients and caregivers in the Metro Detroit area, provide a community of support, and to raise funds for myeloma research.